Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I have been talking about doing a real blog for a long time. As a sales manager I traveled all over the country - a lot. I felt for George Clooney's in his movie Up in the Air! I had the opportunity to do and see a lot during those years. It was a great experience. But, now that I have been out of Corporate America for 3 months and Andy (my husband) is happy with me not going back to the high paying, high stress office...let life really begin!

This blog will be about me, Andy and life on the road. I will talk about how my past effects and enhances my present and my future - from high school, college, to being a woman in the outdoor industry. I am hoping to take pictures and videos of our lives and of those we meet along the way.

Andy and I have been struggling to decide where we want to live. We miss Colorado - a ton. But, we also wanted to be close to family - parents, grandparents, nieces/nephew. We decided not to live in IN so landed on living in NY. We want to be close but not too close. We had envisioned upstate NY but Andy is getting a lot of work on Long Island. But, LI is not exactly "us". My mom, Mrs Real Estate, suggested we buy and RV. So that is exactly what we are doing! More on this later.....

I am in Indiana this week - talk about some interesting experiences and people..should be a good week to start a blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment